Friday, September 25, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin

Two weeks to go! I only plan on working one more week, and having the week before my due date off. I saw the Dr. yesterday, but it wasn't my regular OB. Everything seems fine and normal. I will be glad to see my regular Dr. next Wednesday.
Abby has been sleeping in her new "big girl" room in the toddler bed for the last week. This is such a blessing because I was really worried that we'd have to move her crib into her new room. I didn't want to fight her over the crib eventually becoming Audrey's (even though Audrey will stay in our room in a bassinet for a couple of months). There are still some things that have to be moved between the girls' rooms, but we're almost there. Now I just need a rocking chair for our bedroom for all of the nighttime feedings.
I know they say every pregnancy is different. Every child is different. But, good grief, this pregnancy is different. The last few weeks of my pregnancy with Abby was a cake walk compared to this. However, I know better this time than to wish an earlier delivery. I'm relishing my sleep because new babies cry. I remember wanting to put Abby back because they don't cry in utero!

1 comment:

Katy Lane said...

So excited for all of you. And, look forward to seeing pictures of Abby and Audrey's rooms!! Glad you will have a week off to make final touches and rest a little before the nighttime feedings. We can't wait to see Audrey and meet her when we're in town next!