Abby has become such a fun little girl. She can count to about 15 by herself, say most of the letters, and knows her colors. She is rarely quiet or still. :) She will also tell any stranger about the "baby in Mommy's tummy." To save myself some grief, we are having her birthday party at McDonald's (the clown as Abby calls it). I just made her a special birthday shirt this morning to wear to her party.
At this point in my pregnancy, I can't imagine getting any bigger. Audrey is huge! She moves all day long too. I have lots of Braxton Hicks contractions in the afternoon, and there are still 5 more weeks to go. I've got everything together at work in anticipation of my maternity leave, but our house is a different story. Very, very slowly we are getting the baby things from the garage. Abby's new room is still in progress, and we'll need to start moving Abby's belongings out of the nursery. Good thing is, Audrey will arrive whether we are ready for her or not.
2 comments:
Thanks for updating the Blog! I've always enjoyed reading yours and Katy's Blogs. I was needing some update information on Audrey. This helps!
Abby gets cuter everytime we see a picture of her! What a DOLL!
Love,
Cuz Janice
Glad to hear that you are feeling good! Hope that you are able to get everything done before Audrey's arrival. I can't wait to meet her. Abby is going to be such a great and proud big sister!!
Post a Comment