The address for my blog is aaayork, now I guess we need to add another "a." Audrey is now a week old, and she is a wonderful baby. She is completely different than Abby, not only in appearance but also in personality. While Abby was very alert as an infant, Audrey is content to sleep. You know that if her eyes are open that she is hungry! This makes for a lazy day of cuddling and feeding. Nighttime hasn't been too bad because she goes right back to sleep after she eats.
I think I finally got all the baby lotion out of her hair that the hospital nursery put in it. Audrey's hair is sticking up in all directions, so cute! The best part is that she has lots of hair for me to adorn with bows. :D
Before Audrey was born, I was a little nervous about the newborn stage (all those sleepless nights and keeping her happy). However, everything seems easier this time around. I don't know if Audrey is just an easy baby or if I feel more confident as a second-time mom.
1 comment:
So glad that Audrey's first week has been so good! We can't wait to meet her!! We're in town Oct 31-Nov 1... driving straight from Indiana to College Station! Did you hear that we're moving to Richardson!? Keith starts Nov 2... crazy!
Post a Comment