I just love not having to wake up to an alarm. Abby is still sleeping later from the time change. It's glorious!
We went to the Cameron Zoo yesterday with friends. Abby really had a good time. She especially liked the monkeys. She would point and say, "Mine, mine!" (which means monkey). Abby also loved the aquariums. I was surprised at how much attention she payed to the animals. She didn't fuss at all the whole time we were there.
I have lots of other fun things for us to do this week with friends. Too bad I have to go back to work next week.
This is a pic of Abby in the "dress up" hat that she loves to put on.
1 comment:
So glad we got to see y'all for Jack's birthday!! Sorry we didn't get to visit more afterwards. But, I'll let you know when Jack and I are back this summer... maybe Amy and I can do some sewing!!! =)
Post a Comment