Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Abby's gonna be a big sis

Shame, shame on me for not updating. Life has been a whirlwind since Christmas. Andy has been super busy at work. Abby is walking (and almost running) EVERYWHERE. I'm trying to get my kids ready for the first round of TAKS test. The writing test is March 3rd (say a little prayer).
And, we will be expecting a new member of to our family in October.
I went to the Dr. today and saw the little heartbeat. Everything looks good so far. The baby measured 7 weeks, 3 days.
With Abby, life was grand all 9 months. Unfortunately, I've been really nauseated with this one. Not just in the morning, but all day long. So, I'm really really looking forward to the 2nd trimester.

3 comments:

Katy Lane said...

How exciting!!!!!!!!! Now you're going to have to keep us updated with both Abby and Baby #2! =) Hope the tests go well... know you'll be glad to have those behind you. BTW, I bought a sewing machine this past weekend. I can't wait to try to make something but will have to wait until we're moved into our house.

Janice said...

Amy, Andy and Abby:

It was so good to see all three of you at the BD party Saturday. Abby is just as cute in person as on the blog!!! I know you are both so proud of her.

Looking forward to Atticus in October! Keep us posted!

Love to all,

Katy Lane said...

I heard you had some more news on this front... time for an update!?!? =)