Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ready, Set,...Go!

Abby is finally walking! She got her little self into a standing position from sitting and then took a couple of steps on her own. She still looks like a drunk monkey, but she's getting better. Luckily, Nana, PawPaw, and Gigi were there to witness the event.

Now that Abby is a more confident walker, she takes her walking toy all over the house. (Thank goodness we still have 15 more years before she drives a car!)

Abby monopolized the bumbo at daycare, so we decided to get hers back out of the closet. She loves to sit in it. She can get herself in and out. It's like her own personal little throne.



I can't let her out of my sight for a minute. The little turkey found some angel hair pasta.

4 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

Oh wow! She's changing so much! She is too cute.

Janice said...

Amy and Andy! Abby is just too cute for words! I LOVE all her outfits! She and you have wonderful taste in clothes!

I love reading yours, the Lanes, Kay (Mimi's) and the Gilstrap's blog! Great way to keep up with everyone...maybe I will join the group eventually. I am not that computer savvy. I am on it 40 hrs a weeks, so like to just cruise through everything on the weekends, and not WORK at it! LOL!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were thankful to have our kids home each for at least a day and 1/2. We did not get any pictures cause Suz and I didn't do makeup! We were lazy! :-(

Jake wanted to get back to West Monroe for some more deer hunting himself. Jerry caught him hunting late this afternoon...hope his call did not disturb the deer.:-0!!

Katy Lane said...

What a cutie!!! Abby is growing so fast... walking, hair, everything. We hope to see all of you in December. We're in CS Dec 25-Jan 2.

The Shillingburg's said...

Thanks soo much for dinner last night! As always, it was delicious! Do you think we'll be able to get together on the 13th? Let us know!