Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a week!

Abby babbles more than ever. "Num-a-num-a-num-a." I'm not sure what it means, but here are some possibilities:
1. I love sitting on the couch playing with toys.
2. Mother, you look fabulous today. But, of course, you always look fabulous.
3. I could sure go for an ice cream sandwich right about now.
4. When is Nana and PawPaw coming back from Alaska?

Abby changed daycares this past week. We just had the last straw with the old one. I love the new one. The workers in the infant room just gushed about Abby and how good she is (but we knew that already *wink, wink*). They were also amazed that Abby ate the entire ice cream sandwich for snack. No surprise to me. The girl loves ice cream.

Abby and I ran errands this beautiful Saturday morning. I finished her Halloween dress, so I picked up fabric to make a Christmas dress, a stroller cover, and a new restaurant high chair cover.


We had dinner with our friends Angela and her son Noah last Thursday night. Abby sure is smitten with Noah. I ordered a side of steamed veggies for her, and she ate them all. Abby is getting more skilled at feeding herself table food.

I'm looking forward to next Thursday and Friday since I am off from school (Snook Fair Days). I was hoping to take Abby to Sweet Berry Farms in Lexington for the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately they aren't having it at the Lexington location this year. So I guess we'll be looking for another "field trip."

2 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

Can't wait for the crayon roll!! We were most likely home...my parents stopped by last night on their way to Dallas. Ben took a two hour nap!!! Brian is still enjoying his nap. I'm about to go wake him up!!! You need to take pictures of the Halloween dress and post them. Your clothes are too cute!!!!!!!!

Katy Lane said...

We can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!!!!! =)