Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting with the times

I know I'm probably the last person on Earth who doesn't have a family blog. So, I decided to get with the program (really it's just a place to post pictures of Abby). I will do my best to post regularly, although I won't guarantee it. And if I start to tell you a story over the phone that you've already read on the blog, just pretend to listen ;)

3 comments:

Gigi said...

What a lift in my day! It's a mini-vacation with my favorite family.

dcgowens said...

Hey Amy! This is really cool! FYI: You're not the only one behind the times. But, now I'm going to try this. No promises though! Abby is getting so big! I am having so much fun w/Gracie this summer! I know ya'll must be having a blast as well! BTW: My mom sent me some of that baby powder I was telling you about. She sent us both a bottle. We need to get together so I can give it to you. Maybe we can take the girls swimming one day. Have you guys been swimming yet? TTYL :)

Katy Lane said...

We're so excited y'all have a blog. We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!